U10 Co-Ed - Wed. July 21st
U6/U8 Timbits - Lindsay field teams - Mon. July 26th
U6/U8 Timbits- Edwards field teams - Mon. August 2nd
July 1, 2021
We are so excited to see everyone back on the soccer pitches this summer!
For our Parents of U6 Timbits, U8 Timbits, U10 Co-Ed, you should be hearing from your coaches this weekend. If you didn't provide a phone# when you registered your player(s), please check your email!
All division details can be found under "Divisions" and the schedules for U6, U8 and U10 are provided as well
PARENTS!! Please remember to print, complete and bring the Direction of Compliance form with you on the first night of soccer. Your child will not be permitted on the field until we have received that from you. The link to this form was included in the Newsletter sent out on Tuesday or can be found here under Home-COVID-19.
See you all next week !!
Soccer was invented in England where it rains, a lot. So, no, we don't cancel for rain as a rule.
Depending on the severity of the rain, the U6 & U8 divisions may cancel.
There is a lightning policy in place. We follow Canada Soccer's policy which can be found here. Basically, "When thunder roars, go indoors!" Practices and games are to be suspended immediately when thunder is heard. Coaches may decide to end practice or wait out the storm. In the case of games, it is the referee who makes the final decision whether to wait or stop the game. The game may or may not be rescheduled depending on a variety of factors. Your coach will advise you if a game is rescheduled.
FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE - RENFREW MINOR SOCCER!!
The most recent Return to Play document has been released by Ontario Soccer.